If the answers below do not solve your problem or question, contact Susan Andrews at 517.485.3588 or email@example.com
- Logging In
- Do I need to log in?
- How do I log in?
- Do I already have an account?
- What is my password?
- Event Registration
- Do I need an account to register for an event?
- How do I pay for an event?
- Renewing Membership
- When is my renewal due?
- How do I renew my membership?
- Do I have to renew online?
- How do I pay for my membership?
- Is there a discount for multiple members from the same organization?
- How do I get an invoice?
- Where do I send my check?
- How do I pay with credit card?
- What if I need a completed W-9?
Logging InDo I need to log in?
You only need to log in for three things:
- To update your contact information
- To renew your membership
- To register for a conference at the member rate
All other resources are currently available without logging in.How do I log in?
Do I already have an account?
- On the left side of the screen there is a login box.
- Type in your email address and password (see below for password help).
- Then click the login button.
- If the system does not recognize your email address, see below ("do I already have an account?").
What is my password?
- We have created accounts for MCDA current and past members using the email addresses you gave us in your membership application. You should have received emails from us at some point regarding membership or conferences.
- If you are a member but have not received emails, you might not be in our system, or we might have a different email address for you. Contact Liv Hagerman at firstname.lastname@example.org to get it fixed.
- If you are not a member, you might have an account anyway. You might be prompted to enter your password while signing up for membership or a conference. See below for password instructions.
- If you have not logged in before, you will need to create a password. Unfortunately, there is not a "create password" link. Instead, click "forgot password" and enter your email address when prompted. You will receive a link by email. Click the link and create a new password.
- If you cannot remember your password, it's easy to reset. Click "forgot password" and enter your email address when prompted. You will receive a link by email. Click the link and create a new password.
Event RegistrationDo I need an account to register for an event?
How do I pay for my events?
- If you are not a MCDA member, you can register without logging in.
- If you are a MCDA member, you may log in to have your contact information auto-filled. But you do not need to log in to access member rates as long as you use the email address we have on file.
Renewing MembershipWhen is my renewal due?
How do I renew my membership?
- You may renew your membership at any time. 2014 membership lasts until December 31, 2014.
- However, you will not be able to receive member rates for conferences until you renew.
- Go to the Member Application.
- Select your membership level.
- Enter your work email address. You may be prompted to log in; if needed, use "forgot password" to set or reset your password, then log in and select "renew."
- Input/update your information and confirm.
- Pay online or send us a check (see below).
Do I have to renew online?
- Because most of our member benefits and event registrations are web-based, we strongly encourage you to renew your membership online. You can still pay with a check if you renew online.
- However, if this is a hardship, you may download and complete our 2015 Membership Application [pdf] and mail it, with a check, to the address above.
How do I pay for my membership?
How do I get an invoice for my membership or conference registration?
- Once you confirm your membership application/renewal or conference registration, you will automatically be sent an email invoice. You'll also be taken to your profile to see all outstanding invoices. You can then pay by check or credit card.
- Regardless of how you pay, you will receive a receipt by email for your records.
- If you have concerns or questions about your payment, give Liv Hagerman a call: 517.485.3588.
Where do I send my check?
- You can mail your check (made out to MCDA) to:
1118 S. Washington Ave.
Lansing, MI 48910
How do I pay with credit card?
- You can pay with credit card from a registration page or by clicking the link in your email invoice. You will be taken to a PayPal page. If the page is prompting you to sign into PayPal, scroll down to find the "pay with credit card" option. You can also pay outstanding invoices with credit card at any time by logging in, selecting View Profile (lower left corner) and selecting Invoices and Payments.
What if I need a completed W-9?
- You may send the form to Susan Andrews at email@example.com, 517.485.3043 (fax) or the mailing address above.
Updated May 3, 2016