About the Michigan Community Development Association (MCDA)
MCDA is a membership organization representing community development professionals across Michigan. MCDA is dedicated to the professional growth of community development practitioners.
MCDA sponsors conferences and meetings to update members on policy, program, legislative and technical information affecting community development.
Anyone can join MCDA. Membership is on a calendar-year basis and includes:
- Technical assistance conferences to keep you up-to-date on the latest policies, best practices and tools that affect your work
- Discounts on conferences and other technical assistance resources (including webinar series)
- Discounts on some trainings hosted by other community development organizations
- Resources from other community development organizations to offer you the broadest support possible
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with peers and other community development practitioners around the state through meetings, events and contact information
- Optional membership in Michigan Housing Rehabilitation Specialists Network (MHRSN)
- Opportunity to run for the MCDA Board of Directors
Find out more
Updated January 12, 2015